Monday, May 09, 2005

My Pretty Portland - Part Two

Since I am my father's son, I convinced Jeff to start our only full day in Portland at Powell's City of Books. For those that don't know, Powell's is this giant four story bookstore filled with practically every book you could ever want. There are levels within levels...different colored rooms...a coffee shop...a toy area...the world's craziest parking structure. The whole store is a bit overwhelming...unless you spend a good four hours "situating" yourself (which we did).

Once we wrapped up our marathon Powell's session (I only bought three books, MamaRu!), Jeff and I decided that we had to do something cultural in Portland. Since it was raining, we decided to do something outside....so we ventured to Washinton Park, to check out their world famous rose garden...which was beautiful...but more than a little wet.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home