Friday, May 06, 2005

All That Jizz

I'm not gonna lie to you: This morning was a little rough. After a night of drinking a lot (and apparently blogging a little) I woke up with what was my 2nd hangover ever. Ugh. Either that, or the jizz on the pillows of the sex-hotel leaked into my brain. Personally, I'm praying that it was just the booze.



But Jon and I grabbed some food, felt better and drove the 3ish hours to Redding, CA to meet up with his college friend, Peggy. We ate at a place called Damburger, and then drove to Whiskeytown Lake.



Jon, Peggy and I saw some steps leading up to the Whiskeytown wilderness, so we decided to go on a little adventure--until Peggy mentioned mountain lions.



Since nature and I don't get along, we decided to turn around and head back to the car. There was some nature-jizz on Jon's jacket, but otherwise we escaped unharmed.



There's a lot of Jizz in this post, and I apologize to MamaRu. But this story has to be told.

Anyway, we're just about to leave Redding for some unknown destination. We're gonna drive till it looks fun, and then stop there. Or maybe we'll drive till it looks boring, and try to fun-up whatever town we wind up in.

Maybe we'll just drive till we hit the 900 mile mark and stop there. (Can you tell I've never been good at planning things?)

You'll just have to tune in later to find out.

I just want to be out of friggin California already!

okbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home